- Seeking All Ethnicities
- Tuesday, August 1 at 6 pm, there is a compulsory parent meeting at the beginning of the session to discuss the process and expectations of performers and parents throughout the process.
- There will be a volunteer sign up at that time.
- All registrants will be cast
- Thursday, August 3, 6-8 pm Auditions will be held for all who want named roles and to determine vocal parts for the ensemble.
- All registrants need to attend both Aug 1 & 3, 2017
Audition, Rehearsal & Performance Location
Vero Voce Studio Theater,
951 State Avenue, Ste F, St Charles, IL 60174
Show Dates: October 13-22, 2017
Show Days/Times: Fri & Sat at 7 pm, Sun, at 6 pm
Tuition: $225 (paid by Aug 1, 2017)
Rehearsal Days are Mon & Wed 5:30-8:30 pm and Fri 3:45-6:45 pm beginning Aug 7th
Tech Week (no absences permitted) Sun Oct 8-Th Oct 12, 5:30-9 pm
Vero Voce is always searching for new talent. Please feel free to email a copy of your headshot and resume to
Please register for an appointment by clicking on the red button at the top of the page and bring the completed audition forms (printable from the blue button at the top of the page)with you to audition.
Vero Voce is now accepting headshots and resumés by mail to Vero Voce, 951 State Ave., Ste F, St Charles, Illinois 60174. Auditions for our season will be held on a show-by show basis approximately 8-10 weeks prior to the opening performance of each show. All auditions will be held at Vero Voce.